Well it seems it has happened again, time has passed me by and before I knew it, I got four days behind. So I will post four cards here now and try my best to list all the supplies as I do not have the list with me right now. And because I will be busy in the next few days, I don't think I'll be able to post any more before Valentine's Day so these will have to be my final four.
OK, so on with with cards.
I created this card for a dear friend of mine and already mailed it to her. I hope she likes it as much as I did creating it. I was inspired by a card similar to this one. But me being me, I changed it up a little to make it my own. 99
I used the following Stampin' Up! Products
* Baked Brown Surgar card stock for the base
* Real Red card stock
* Whisper White
* Rel Foil sheets
* Sheltering Tree
* Blooming stamp set
* Real Red, Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake inks
* Basic Rhinestones
I believe there are a few other stamp sets I used but can remember the names at this time. I'll update the post when I have time to locate them.
Onto card #2
I created this card for another dear friend and it's already in the mail to her.
This was my own design so I hope you like it.
I used the following Stampin' Up! Products for this card
* Earlly Espresso card stock for the base
* The pink layer is a combination I created by sponging Blushing Bride, Melon Mambo, Rose Red and I believe a little Watermelon Wonder
* Top layer is Crumb Cake with Hardwood stamped with Early Espresso ink
* The heart is cut out with the Hearts Collections Framelits dies (retired)
* Bloomin' Love Thinlits dies
* Pink Glimmer paper
* Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper
* Whisper White card stock
* Pink ribbon and Pink enemal dot are from the Love Blossoms Embellishment kit
Card number three
I really like the way this one came out. I think I saw something like this on Pinterest.
These are the Stampin' Up! Products I used
* Basic Black card stock
* Crumb Cake card stock
* Going Places Designer Series Paper
* Real Red card stock
* Red Foil sheets
* Sky is the Limit stamp set from the 2016 SAB
* World Map stamp
* The LOVE is from a retired Thinlits dies set that I cannot remember the name right now
* Real Red cotton ribbonI like this card because although it's a smiple card, it really pops with the red.
OK, now for the last card in this group.
I love making scenic cards using several different stamp sets. When I saw all the beautiful stamps sets in the 2016 Occasions catalog, I saw this card in my mind. I hope you like it.
Here is the list of Stampin' Up! Products I used or this card, and although this is a one layer card it really has a lot going on
* Beautiful Ride stamp set
* In the Meadow stamp set
* Gorgeous Grunge stamp set
* I can't remember which stamp set the 'Love You Always' came from
* Stampin' Sponges
* Red and Yellow watercolor pencils (retired)
* Soft Sky, Marina Mist, Pool Party, Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Sarah Sand, Early Espresso and Crumb Cake ink pads
* Aqua Writersk
Well, that's it folks, my last four Valentine's Day cards for this year. I do hope that you have enjoyed visiting my blog to check out all my cards. If you would like to order any or all of the supplies I've listed,, please visit my online store. If you have any questions, please email and if you could please leave me a comment to let me know if you've enjoyed these cards.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog